<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10121704\x26blogName\x3dconservativerebel.blogspot.com\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://conservativerebel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://conservativerebel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8506480323418746814', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

conservativerebel.blogspot.com

Friday, February 25, 2005

Comment Errors


Well, I've figured out why I stopped receiving comments all of a sudden. They aren't working! I can't figure out the problem of why people get the errors they do when trying to post a comment, so I e-mailed blogspot's help team to see if they could help me. I'll try and get this problem fixed as soon as possible. If you want to let me know your opinion on something, hit me up at my e-mail. Thanks for putting up with my lack of computer skills.


 
conservativerebel.blogspot.com: Comment Errors <body>

conservativerebel.blogspot.com

Friday, February 25, 2005

Comment Errors


Well, I've figured out why I stopped receiving comments all of a sudden. They aren't working! I can't figure out the problem of why people get the errors they do when trying to post a comment, so I e-mailed blogspot's help team to see if they could help me. I'll try and get this problem fixed as soon as possible. If you want to let me know your opinion on something, hit me up at my e-mail. Thanks for putting up with my lack of computer skills.