<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10121704\x26blogName\x3dconservativerebel.blogspot.com\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://conservativerebel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://conservativerebel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8506480323418746814', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

conservativerebel.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Health Issues


I've had some health problems that have kept me from posting on my blog. I should be able to start again, at least on a small scale, somewhat soon. Wish me luck.


Also: Whoever IMed me from the CA Republican Party about advertising, hit me up in an e-mail and I'd be glad to set something up.

UPDATE (4/11/05):

I'm still having major health issues that are preventing me from being able to post on my blog at all. I'm suffering from this weird thing called "visual vertigo", and essentially I'm dizzy and sick 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I've been on all sorts of medication to try and fix the problem, but nothing has worked so far. It's extremely boring sitting around the house, stuck here since I'm too ill to do much else, and not even be able to post on my blog for entertainment. Reading causing the dizziness to get much worse, hence the reason posting on my blog won't be possible. If any of my trusty readers have stuck around, trust me, I'll be posting more than enough when I get the chance to do so once again. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.


 
conservativerebel.blogspot.com: Health Issues <body>

conservativerebel.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Health Issues


I've had some health problems that have kept me from posting on my blog. I should be able to start again, at least on a small scale, somewhat soon. Wish me luck.


Also: Whoever IMed me from the CA Republican Party about advertising, hit me up in an e-mail and I'd be glad to set something up.

UPDATE (4/11/05):

I'm still having major health issues that are preventing me from being able to post on my blog at all. I'm suffering from this weird thing called "visual vertigo", and essentially I'm dizzy and sick 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I've been on all sorts of medication to try and fix the problem, but nothing has worked so far. It's extremely boring sitting around the house, stuck here since I'm too ill to do much else, and not even be able to post on my blog for entertainment. Reading causing the dizziness to get much worse, hence the reason posting on my blog won't be possible. If any of my trusty readers have stuck around, trust me, I'll be posting more than enough when I get the chance to do so once again. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.