<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10121704\x26blogName\x3dconservativerebel.blogspot.com\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://conservativerebel.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://conservativerebel.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8506480323418746814', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

conservativerebel.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Is Reincarnation Real?


What happens to an african who lives in a tribe that never is able to hear the word of God? Does he go to hell? What about a child that dies before they have the ability to understand God? What happens to them? To me reincarnation would seem to be the just way of doing things, especially when considering things like this.

How do you explain peoples fears, like how some people are horribly afraid of heights? Some people even have specific fears, like only being afraid of driving on a bridge if it's over water. What creates that? I believe it all comes from past life experiences. What creates the environment that we're born into? Wouldn't deeds in a past life better explain why we're placed in the situations we're placed in, good or bad?

What about when you meet a person and you swear you've met them before, you're attracted to them on a personal level almost immediately. Friends in a past life? What about deja vu, something else that could be explained by reincarnation.

I've had past life experiences, as well as witnessing several things throughout my life that have led me to the conclusion that reincarnation is real. When I was little I used to stare at the mirrior for hours on end, convinced that the reflection I was seeing was not in fact me. Why did I expect to see someone else in the mirror for all those years? I never get that feeling any longer...

I have on video tape my little one and a half year old cousin taking a vacuum cord, and lassoing it up exactly like a cowboy would do. So exact, it's uncanny when you watch the video how this little 18 month year old does it. What on earth causes them to have such knowledge at such a young age? I think a past life can explain this.

My brother had a horrible obsession with windmills growing up. He would talk about them nonstop, from a VERY young age, constantly begging my parents to take him to one even before he had ever been. What creates a fascination so strong like this in a mind of a little child, only to wear off in a couple years once they spend more time in this life? I think reincarnation has the ability to answer a lot of life's questions. Maybe he owned a windmill is his past life?

Edgar Cayce was an American christian who became one of the most famous clairvoyants in recent history. He had trouple dealing with his readings for a long time since they conflicted with his Christian beliefs, but eventually learned to deal with it. He spoke of reincarnation in his "life" readings very often, and reading about him has definitely helped confirm in my mind that reincarnation is in fact real. I suggest everyone check into him.


 
conservativerebel.blogspot.com: Is Reincarnation Real? <body>

conservativerebel.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Is Reincarnation Real?


What happens to an african who lives in a tribe that never is able to hear the word of God? Does he go to hell? What about a child that dies before they have the ability to understand God? What happens to them? To me reincarnation would seem to be the just way of doing things, especially when considering things like this.

How do you explain peoples fears, like how some people are horribly afraid of heights? Some people even have specific fears, like only being afraid of driving on a bridge if it's over water. What creates that? I believe it all comes from past life experiences. What creates the environment that we're born into? Wouldn't deeds in a past life better explain why we're placed in the situations we're placed in, good or bad?

What about when you meet a person and you swear you've met them before, you're attracted to them on a personal level almost immediately. Friends in a past life? What about deja vu, something else that could be explained by reincarnation.

I've had past life experiences, as well as witnessing several things throughout my life that have led me to the conclusion that reincarnation is real. When I was little I used to stare at the mirrior for hours on end, convinced that the reflection I was seeing was not in fact me. Why did I expect to see someone else in the mirror for all those years? I never get that feeling any longer...

I have on video tape my little one and a half year old cousin taking a vacuum cord, and lassoing it up exactly like a cowboy would do. So exact, it's uncanny when you watch the video how this little 18 month year old does it. What on earth causes them to have such knowledge at such a young age? I think a past life can explain this.

My brother had a horrible obsession with windmills growing up. He would talk about them nonstop, from a VERY young age, constantly begging my parents to take him to one even before he had ever been. What creates a fascination so strong like this in a mind of a little child, only to wear off in a couple years once they spend more time in this life? I think reincarnation has the ability to answer a lot of life's questions. Maybe he owned a windmill is his past life?

Edgar Cayce was an American christian who became one of the most famous clairvoyants in recent history. He had trouple dealing with his readings for a long time since they conflicted with his Christian beliefs, but eventually learned to deal with it. He spoke of reincarnation in his "life" readings very often, and reading about him has definitely helped confirm in my mind that reincarnation is in fact real. I suggest everyone check into him.